Are you looking for something quick, easy, and delicious to whip up for a potluck, party, or a group of hungry teenage boys? This 3 Bean Salsa Recipe is just for you. (granted I am not sure how wise it was for me to serve beans to a group of 10 teenage boys over the weekend) I call it 3 Bean Salsa. I’ve also seen it called Cowboy Caviar and Bean Salad before. But whatever you call it… Be sure to call it YUMMY!
3 Bean Salsa Recipe
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced green chiles (I use the bigger can or 2 small cans)
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing
- 2 avocado cut into small cubes
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- 2 cloves crushed and minced garlic
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse all the beans and corn.
- Add to large bowl with the remainder of ingredients.
- Mix well and chill for 1-2 hours (can be served immediately if needed.)
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, tortillas, pita chips, or on it’s own.